Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for - genuinely care about employee feedback and are committed to continually improving!

May 24, 2021 - Senior Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership team, inclusive fun culture, big investment in setting you up for success (L&D team in-house, big investments in CRM, marketing, employee benefits, motivating bonus structure) Always innovating and encouraging people to share ideas/collaborate. Big improvements made recently in terms of enhanced parental leave, benefits, even greater flexible work than before, D&I networks. Very exciting place to be with ambitious growth plans in place and lots of opportunities for recruiters at all levels of experience.

Cons

The leaders are human and may not get everything right 100% of the time, but who does. I read some negative comments below on how GM managed Covid and take on the feedback but for me personally, I felt the leadership team did a really good job under such challenging circumstances to try and keep everyone informed throughout the pandemic every step of the way via Town Halls and check in calls from the Board, they went above and beyond to look after people from a financial and mental wellbeing perspective, in particular, to offset the short term challenges that were faced and to try make sure we were all OK. The things that were implemented to keep us feeling connected as 1 team was admirable. As I said, they are human but from my experience if ever there are gaps/areas for improvement the leadership team are quick to learn from that as they are always asking for feedback, remedy it and make improvements for the future. Its one of the positive things that consistently offsets and short term negatives that ever arise.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Jul 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely people with a friendly work culture Career progression is always encouraged Amazing benefits package Good work-life balance with the promotion of agile working

Cons

Nothing I can think of

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

What you'd expect of a big agency

Jul 26, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits package. My manager was good and there is some opportunity to grow and develop. Work-life balance was approached in a good way and the company values are good. Regular finance meetings for company-wide updates on financial position.

Cons

Hardly any female leadership. A huge focus on KPI's, numbers and quantity is valued more than relationship building and quality.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Goodman Masson.