Goodstart Early Learning - Unprofessional, Bullying , Toxic work environment | Glassdoor

"Unprofessional, Bullying , Toxic work environment"

Current Employee - Assistant Educator in Bondi

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy caring for children and staying connected with families, I enjoy the daily work including the paper work even though it can be a lot. I enjoy the camaraderie that I have with a handful of professional educators.

Cons

A handful of very unprofessional educators that have created the negative environment filled with gossiping, rumours and lies.

Advice to Management

- Open your eyes to what is within your work environment. Be aware of what is going in instead of just sitting in your office. Get on the floor sometimes, you might learn a thing or 2. - During the induction process ensure that it is being told that there is zero tolerance towards bullying, gossiping and telling lies. - Follow through the anti- bullying disciplinary action with the perpetrators - Ensure that parties...

Goodstart Early Learning2018-11-30

Goodstart Early Learning Response

January 16, 2019Corporate Affairs

We take the issue of bullying very seriously - so firstly, thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. While we appreciate you may wish to remain anonymous, if you would like to talk these issues through with us, please call on 1800 890 933 or email: people@goodstart.org.au.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good friendly environment"

Current Employee - IT Consultant

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good friendly, relax and supportive environment

Cons

The salary is quite on the low end

Goodstart Early Learning2019-07-08
  2. "Brilliant"

Current Employee - Educator in Sydney

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training and working all in one. Fantastic support and beautiful locations to work at

Cons

None that I can think of

Goodstart Early Learning2019-07-06

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.