Goodstart Early Learning - Could be so much better... | Glassdoor

"Could be so much better..."

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lovely people to work with. Great interaction with children and also parents. At its best, can be pleasant and rewarding.

Cons

Ridiculous amount of paperwork, some of which has to be done in our own time, either in lunch breaks or at home. Negativity from management, constant criticisms and bullying (with moments of positives). Sometimes terrible communication, with some expectations not explained at all, and then we're in trouble if we don't do it, while other instructions can be contradictory and confusing.

Advice to Management

You want your staff to treat children positively. You need to learn to do that to your employees. There is a time for pointing out negatives, of course, but to focus on it so much helps make it a very toxic culture.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-01-14

Goodstart Early Learning Response

January 16, 2019Corporate Affairs

Thanks for your review. We recognise our educators have a big job that takes loads of energy and commitment - and we acknowledge there is a big admin load to meet the regulations and requirements of our sector. So firstly, thank you for your commitment over the past 3 years. Your ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good friendly environment"

Current Employee - IT Consultant

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good friendly, relax and supportive environment

Cons

The salary is quite on the low end

Goodstart Early Learning2019-07-08
  2. "Brilliant"

Current Employee - Educator in Sydney

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training and working all in one. Fantastic support and beautiful locations to work at

Cons

None that I can think of

Goodstart Early Learning2019-07-06

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.