Goodstart Early Learning - Working for purpose, not profit. | Glassdoor
  1. "Working for purpose, not profit."

Current Employee - People & Culture in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great feeling that we're making a real difference together. Amazing group of people from all kinds of backgrounds and disciplines, with everyone happy to share expertise and focus on the end goal - better lives for children.

Cons

There is always a lot going on. The workload on everyone is big, but so are the rewards. Can be a bit bureaucratic and complex to get stuff done.

Advice to Management

There's no shortage of great ideas about how we can have an even bigger impact for our children and families - we might get more traction if we focus on just a few at a time.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-01-17

Goodstart Early Learning Response

February 4, 2019National Lead Employee Experience

Thanks for your review. Working for purpose is what brings us together. We all want the best possible outcomes for children and we're working hard to make it easier to focus where it matters most. Thanks for everything you do.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great organisation working for a wonderful purpose"

Current Employee - CSO Employee in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A not for profit that really puts its time, passion and money where its mouth is

Cons

If you aren't passionate you might find the offers of continual learning tiring

Advice to Management

Keep letting families and educators know about the amazing work you do

Goodstart Early Learning2019-07-23
  2. "Good friendly environment"

Current Employee - IT Consultant

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good friendly, relax and supportive environment

Cons

The salary is quite on the low end

Goodstart Early Learning2019-07-08

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.