Goodstart Early Learning - A organisation that destroys innocent people | Glassdoor

"A organisation that destroys innocent people"

Former Employee - Educator in Brisbane

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

Loved the children, some centres are great. Payment good. Policies and Key Educator great.

Cons

Biased people, injust and unfair, directly unlawful investigation of matters that are reported to management. Making decision of serious misconduct based on probability, ignoring evidence and takes sides without appropriate investigation. The result is destroying innocent people's lives. The organisation and investigation report and process omits information provided by both parties in disputes.

Advice to Management

If management continues to ignore information provided by people, in regards to breach of zero harm policies, Goodstart Early Learning will continue with a bad reputiation. Before I accepted employment with Goodstart Early Learning, I have stayed away, as I had very bad experience from my practical placement. However, when sent an email encouraging me to apply for work with Goodstart Early Learning, I was willing to...

Goodstart Early Learning2019-06-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A good place to work but depends on a centre culture"

Current Employee - Ect in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation with big ambitions and a lot of effort put into staying up to date with latest educational theories and practices

Cons

The budgets and time allocated to centres do not reflect those ambitions. A lot is expected to be done “out of goodwill”.

Advice to Management

Put your money where your mouth is.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-08-08
  2. "Great organisation working for a wonderful purpose"

Current Employee - CSO Employee in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A not for profit that really puts its time, passion and money where its mouth is

Cons

If you aren't passionate you might find the offers of continual learning tiring

Advice to Management

Keep letting families and educators know about the amazing work you do

Goodstart Early Learning2019-07-23

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.