KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great experience at e-commerce startup

Apr 3, 2019 - User Experience Intern in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is amazing, the work is fast paced and you can get involved in as many things as possible. You have the ability to actually make a change to the company and the team is very receptive to hearing you out. It’s also super fun and a casual work environment.

Cons

There’s not much structure but this is not necessarily a con because it means you have autonomy over what you do and don’t do

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Internship Experience

Jun 28, 2021 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people that really care about your experience.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to grow

Mar 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

rom start to finish the recruiting/hiring process was one of the best I've experienced. Unlike other companies where you can wait around for weeks to hear about next steps, the team was very clear and quick to follow up throughout the whole process. My experience at the company so far has been great! There is so much room for growth both for the company as a whole, and individual growth. Senior management really goes out of its way to empower individuals to own their work and grow within the company. Everyone has the opportunity to present an idea and run with it if they get buy-in. I'm very happy with my decision to move to Gooten and look forward to the future here.

Cons

There's a lot going on and a lot of changes happen quickly. Not a negative, but make sure you like that type of work environment.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Gooten.