Gordon Document Products - I love working for this company...they treat me great - income, advancement, training! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Gordon Document Products

"I love working for this company...they treat me great - income, advancement, training!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Gordon Document Products full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We work hard. We start every day at 8am - many people arrive earlier. In exchange we learn a tremendous amount about products, selling and business in general. There is an expectation that people will produce and I like being driven to be my best. The income potential is awesome. I will approach 6 figures this year after just 2 years in the position.

Cons

The competition is significant and prospects can be challenging; but, I am an athlete, so i love to compete and win!

Advice to Management

Keep expanding the sales department as youve been doing. Its fun and exciting to have the energy of a good group around you.

Other Employee Reviews for Gordon Document Products

"Friendly co-workers, good products, good service"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Gordon Document Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good service, ability to make pretty good money

Cons

Too often employees are micromanaged

Advice to Management

Allow employees to do their jobs without constantly looking over their shoulder

"A great company with great opportunities."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Gordon Document Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has been around for a while, but is still providing great growth opportunities to its employees. The team here is really pleasant to work with, and most everybody is helpful when it comes to getting questions answered or support on a project.

Cons

The expectations of performance are really fair and clear, but some people may read this to be a difficult aspect of the job. There is a good sense of follow up on your job performance and a fair amount of accountability.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the company and expanding positions. A little more leadership support in key areas will alleviate some stress across the organization.