Graco - So much potential wasting away... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Graco

"So much potential wasting away..."

I worked at Graco full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed working with most of my co-workers.
vacation never got denied.
benefits were good, but before I left it seemed like those were getting ready to go down the drain too.

Cons

When I started working here it seemed like a good place to work... for the first few weeks. It became apparent to me very quickly that I was not going to be able to expand my knowledge base or get recognition for my work while being employed here. I left this company because I was tired of being held back. It's too bad because I really liked the location.

The pay is mediocre, and it depends on what position you take. If you are looking at a salaried engineering job you will be under paid and work a lot. If you are someone with no education looking for an unskilled job then this might just be the place to work.

Advice to Management

Too much to type.

Other Employee Reviews for Graco

"Overall a good company to work for"

Pros

Company has a GREAT name in the market, excellent products & decent pay. Some of the senior people are extremely gifted at what they do - but they are being put out to pasture.

Cons

The division I was in was extremely political and no room for professional growth.

Advice to Management

Some of the management is stale. They are not respected in the market, but more importantly - by the people they manage.

2. "Responsible for sales and marketing in central eastern europe"

Pros

Flexibility in working hours. Being self driven and organized is the key for being efficient in this job and Graco gives all the necessary support with specific systems to do so.

Cons

Too much travel time. Requires a lot of your personal time, takes more from your time than it should. Limited back office support.