GradStaff - Great Experience with Lots of Support! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GradStaff

"Great Experience with Lots of Support!"

Current Employee - Loan Operations in Creve Coeur, MO
Current Employee - Loan Operations in Creve Coeur, MO

I have been working at GradStaff full-time

Pros

I spoke with a representative from GradStaff on the phone for about an hour about my interests and why I wanted to switch careers. I was only a year out of college and realized where I was headed was not quite for me. The representative pulled up my resume and basically ripped it apart. It was the best constructive criticism I have ever got and I am so grateful. I tweaked what they told me to change and resubmitted it to them. This happened on a Tuesday and they wanted to meet with me on Friday for a face to face interview. I arrived early to fill out paperwork. PRO when you go to an interview with them they have you fill out all necessary paperwork for the job you may be placed into. PRO they ask you questions and give you feedback on your answers. PRO they actively search for jobs for you and speak with their clients about placing you. I interviewed on a Friday and they called me the following Tuesday about a possible job. They were brief but ran the opportunity by me to see if I would be interested once they found more information. That was only 2 full business days. They called me the next day to let me know they knew more information and wanted to make sure I wanted to interview. They set up an interview for the following Monday and I was hired for the position Monday afternoon. PRO: They helped me find a job in record time. PRO: They give you resources to prep for interviews and support you every step of the way. PRO: They truly want to find you a perfect match, something that can be long term and that will make you happy.

Cons

Other people have said that they did not help them find a job, but I did not find that to be true. They also said that they didn't hear anything for two weeks. The representative specifically says in the interview that if you do not hear anything to contact them after two weeks. You need to keep yourself on the radar. This may be a con for some, but if you are looking for a job you should actively be staying involved. They allow this to happen, you just need to stay on top of it yourself too.

Other Employee Reviews for GradStaff

"GradStaff"

Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

GradStaff is a great place to gain solid work experience while having exposure to many different industries. If you enjoy a fast paced, always changing, type of work environment then GradStaff is a good fit for you. The people are, for the most part, great to work with. Management was always accomodating of a work/life balance and understood that associates need flexibility. Management wasn't prescriptive in how to get things done. Management was supportive of giving you the framework to succeed and then left it up to each individual to determine the best way to produce results. Common interest among associates made engagement relatively good.

Cons

Management tended to micromanage and have an adverse effect on associates producing results. Management didn't do an appropriate job of disciplining associates when expectations weren't met or mistakes were made. Often this would result in the embarassment of the individual in the midst of his/her co-workers.

Advice to Management

Take feedback and ideas of associates a little more. Maintain professionalism in all situations and not let emotions get the best of you.

"I loved their work!!!"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

They help you with a mock interview, keep in touch with updates on job opportunities, helps with resume', they are just all around great company!! You can tell them what kind of career your looking for and What your not looking for and they match you to what you tell them!!!! They do ask that you call after every interview which is good because they want to know how it went because your interviewing the company as well and if you feel you did something wrong they have great tips on ways to improve for the next time.

Cons

no cons from me at all

Advice to Management

Pualian deserves a raise!!! :)