Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) - Years industrial work placement within recruitment and marketing | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)

"Years industrial work placement within recruitment and marketing"

Current Contractor - Resourcer in Brighton, England (UK)
Current Contractor - Resourcer in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Rotational work placement with great insight into all aspects of the business. Real responsibility from the start and a great working environment. Excellent rapport between all members of staff, including directors. Supportive supervisors and colleagues.

Cons

My placement within the GRB has been excellent and will benefit my future studies and career after graduation. I do not believe there are any cons of working here.

Other Employee Reviews for Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)

1. "Great Training and Support"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Approachable management // Great, personalised training from a dedicated in house trainer // flexible working hours which are a god send in recruitment // flexible lunches // competitive holiday allowance with scope to win extra days // good financial rewards // friendly working environment // recognition for hard work // Genuine great service provided to clients and candidates.

Cons

Not necessarily a "downside" but candidates need to be aware that there is a heavy emphasis on the sales side of the role. If you're willing to work long hours and work hard you will be successful here.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the feedback provided by annual anonymous surveys as the changes that have been implemented off the back of these surveys have been great.

2. "A Fascinating Experience"

Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Less than a year)

Pros

Great People. The team at GRB work hard to make the workplace a relaxed but efficient environment. Thanks to Lizzi and Dan Evans in particular for providing great guidance and advice.

Great Opportunities. When working at the GRB for the last two weeks, I felt a real part of a team. I helped to develop their website, did some database analysis and even had the opportunity to write my own articles for them.

Great Service. GRB was a particularly good place to work because of the brilliant service they provide. I would strongly recommend their services in the future to any recent graduates. I intend to use them myself when I graduate in Summer 2017.

Cons

Only thing needed going forward is stronger coffee. Go with Taylors High Voltage, number 7. Powerful stuff.