Gragg Advertising - Dream Job !! | Glassdoor

"Dream Job !!"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Gragg Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros

Gragg embarrassed my individual skills, values, and ideas. The leadership team has given me support and encouragement, allowing me to gain the experience that will help me continue to be successful. The collaboration & culture among everyone is great!

Cons

I don't recommend drinking the office coffee

Advice to Management

Communicate with your team regularly and embrace new ideas / innovation that will help the agency grow.

Gragg Advertising2016-11-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Full Service - Fast Paced Advertising Agency"

Former Employee - Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Gragg Advertising full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Extremely knowledgeable leadership that shares Industry information with staff in weekly Graggrichment meetings. Advertising is a continuously evolving industry so it's great to have leadership that keeps us on the cutting edge. * All of my direct supervisors were professional, experienced, and quick to respond if needed. * I was able to work autonomously and as part of a team on many projects. * The people... who work at Gragg are just the best and I loved working in the River Market! * You have the opportunity to cross train at Gragg and learn multiple skills! * The benefits package was very good including 401K options.

Cons

*You have to pay for parking, or use the commuter lot, but it's a small price to pay for a River Market dedicated parking spot.

Advice to Management

Keep the ice machine.

Gragg Advertising2019-10-19
  2. "You want Opportunity? This is the place!"

Former Employee - Management in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Gragg Advertising full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Chance to make a difference. Not a lot of "levels"...anyone can have candid conversation with anyone. No better opportunity to learn.

Cons

For me, it was location. But for most younger people, River Market area is what they prefer. It's probably not a "5 year stop" for everybody, but it can be a 2-3 year stop for anybody.

Advice to Management

Change your employee acquisition strategy. Go on-campus, do interviews at career days.

Gragg Advertising2019-09-18

Discover more reviews about Gragg Advertising.