Gragg Advertising - Great First Job | Glassdoor

"Great First Job"

Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Gragg Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros

• Your peers are wonderful! Some of the best friendships have begun because of Gragg. • Outside of supper management on occasion, work/life balance is perfectly on check. Working late and weekends is never required and rarely needed. • The job is 100% what you put into it. If you want to learn and be challenged, there are people and opportunities. • Location! River Market is a great spot for lunch breaks - tons... of lunch options/happy hour variety.

Cons

• There is somewhat of a cap to your growth. You are on their map of promotion windows and title structure. It is possible for growth & promotion, just definitely a “prove it”/“earn it” model. • Not much collaboration between departments. Social is separate from paid search, separate from creative/traditional strategy.

Advice to Management

Yes, keeping the client happy is goal number one for any ad agency. But, the people who manage and deal with client requests and campaigns on a day-to-day basis would be more willing to go above and beyond to make that happen if management showed them more appreciation and gave more credit. (There are other ways outside of monetary compensation)

Gragg Advertising2019-04-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fast Paced, High learning environment"

Former Employee - PPC Specialist in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Gragg Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked there for two years and learned more in the job than anywhere else I worked. Their approach of direct response forces everyone to be accountable for their job duties and to generate results for the client. It allows for great feedback all the time. Management works in the trenches with the team. Hands on CEO, who cares about the people

Cons

Fast paced. If you are an entitled millennial this is not the place for you. We did not sit around and drink espresso and eat avocado toast.

Advice to Management

Keep training and teaching. Maybe also add in a better profit sharing program.

Gragg Advertising2019-08-30
  2. "Great Work Environment!"

Current Employee - PPC Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Gragg Advertising part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment! Everyone in the office is very helpful and productive. All my coworkers are very down to earth and positive people.

Cons

After working here for more than a year I still have no complaints.

Gragg Advertising2019-08-30

Discover more reviews about Gragg Advertising.