Graham Packaging - I love working for Graham Packaging!! | Glassdoor
  1. "I love working for Graham Packaging!!"

I have been working at Graham Packaging full-time for more than a year

Pros

As a remote employee, I still feel like I am part of a great team and a great company. I work closely with awesome people and enjoy my job. Graham is a large organization - around 60 plants across the country so there is a lot of opportunity to grow. They have great benefits, vacation packages and 401K.

Cons

We need to do better about getting the word out that this is a great place to work!!

Graham Packaging2019-11-08
  1. "I love working here"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Lancaster, PA

I have been working at Graham Packaging full-time for more than a year

Pros

Graham Packaging is a great place to work, especially as I compare this company to my previous employers. My department consists of very talented professionals and my direct manager cares about my professional career and development. Career wise, I feel there is a lot of opportunity within Graham as a young professional. The corporate office in Lancaster, Pa has a fun committee that is dedicated to doing inclusive... activities for all the employees such as coffee carts, lunches for everyone, fundraisers for local non-profit organizations and holiday parties.

Cons

Graham has not done a good job with community involvement in the past few years, but this is slowly starting to head into a positive direction.

Graham Packaging2019-11-04
  2. "Great place, with plenty of opportunity to grow"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Bowling Green, KY

I have been working at Graham Packaging full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Graham for right at a year, and the stretch opportunities and investment in my development have been second to none. Graham truly wants it's team members to grow and succeed, and I see that in every interaction I have with senior leadership. I have a great local leadership team, and our production team members in this plant are ROCKSTARS...some days are more challenging than others, but the people... I get to work with make it enjoyable to come to work each day.

Cons

As with any business, we have good days and bad days, and struggle with the same challenges as any manufacturing setting (machine downtime, staffing, etc.) but we address them as they arise, and try to minimize the impact to the plant.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. I think we're heading in the right direction with GOS.

Graham Packaging2019-12-03

Discover more reviews about Graham Packaging.