Granada Corporation - Sales Representative | Glassdoor

"Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working for Granada because most of all is the daily & weekly recognition of good and hard work just because they truly appreciate YOU but not limited to only great work. I have worked several good company's over my 15 years as Sales Rep & CS Rep & the most important thing to me besides of course good pay/bonus is just taking time to say "thank you" on the work that you do for the company with genuine appreciation of dedication/commitment of the job. The motto that Granada has is WE ARE ALL A BIG FAMILY here and care for each & every employee and that is 150% TRUE the company is my 2nd family and they care about You as much as You do for them! Also there is NEVER a "I" in TEAM. I honestly don't have a bad thing to say about the company as a whole nor any of managers/supervisor's and all staff. That is the #1 reason why I love working for THE GRANADA CORP and will always work for GRANADA CORP! Working from home is a definite plus but it's not the most important to me. The problem with employers in this crazy world & my biggest complaints with other company's I have worked for is always recognizing GOOD & HARD work and a simple "GOOD JOB KARIN" or WAY TO GO" is the most simplest but most important. When help is needed it is help you get from not just ALL supervisors but also ALL staff. Also not having to commute to & from work not just because saves gas, money for lunch and dressing up each day but most precious & valuable thing to all people which is priceless is YOUR TIME not having to sit in traffic or commute saves a lot of time & therefore my family gets more of my time! I highly, highly recommend working with Granada Corp to anyone who likes be treated not just as family but truly appreciated and recognized for your work!!! Also having a big family of my own with husband & 4 small children they always understand that some things happen in this life that we can't control with sickness to moving a day off that is scheduled so I can attend school field trips and doctor's appts.

Cons

There is NOT even ONE BAD thing or a downside about working for The Granada Corp! It's the BEST company to work for in the entire world!!

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything!

Granada Corporation2017-10-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun, tight knit community"

Former Employee - Backserver in San Luis Obispo, CA

I worked at Granada Corporation part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Few employees, high pay, convenient hours of operation, good management

Cons

hard to get shifts covered, very short scheduling notice

Granada Corporation2019-10-05
  2. "Granada Corp"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Had flexible schedules back then.

Cons

Management seemed to not know what they were doing at times

Advice to Management

None

Granada Corporation2019-08-07

Discover more reviews about Granada Corporation.