Grand Pacific Resorts - Excellent. I have been given more responsibility coupled with a raise each time. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Grand Pacific Resorts

"Excellent. I have been given more responsibility coupled with a raise each time."

Pros

They are one of the most flexible companies I have ever worked for when it comes to required time off always offering makeup time if I choose.

Cons

With cutbacks in the economy, there has also been cutbacks in people, but theere is still the same amount of work to be done.

Advice to Management

Take a hard look at all Departments. Some appear to be overworked while others seem to have a lot of free time.

Other Employee Reviews for Grand Pacific Resorts

1. "Sales"

I have been working at Grand Pacific Resorts full-time

Pros

Fantastic co-workers who are very helpful

Cons

Base pay is minimum wage.

2. "Sales"

I have been working at Grand Pacific Resorts full-time

Pros

You learn the ends and out of how to close deals on your own and persevere in the process independently.

Cons

No upward mobility of advancement and is basically a McJob where your a slave to the employer at minimum wage with a product nobody wants to buy. Doesn’t matter how hard you work for you go nowhere fast for personal financial gain with this company. Corporation and management win on the financial end with the employee coming-up short on their paychecks for their efforts. You will never hear a thank you for your hard work.

Advice to Management

Managemt is self absorbed in their underlining result of to make money off you for your hard work. Respect of the employee is nonexistent and the ethics of the company are backwards thinking. Profit sharing trickles down to very little to the employee for your a slave to this company if you work here. Time to revamp management with a change and give higher wages to employees.