Grand Rounds - A great company on a mission to improve health outcomes and access to great healthcare. | Glassdoor

"A great company on a mission to improve health outcomes and access to great healthcare."

Current Employee - Platform Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grand Rounds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great teamwork and lots of passionate driven employees. Leadership is solid and all have great track records. There are lots of interesting problems to solve. Plus, at the end of the day your efforts help support people who are facing challenging health issues. Grand Rounds helps people find the right care they need, when they need it and that feels good.

Cons

The company is growing quickly and sometimes that brings unique organizational challenges. The path to get things done is not always clear. Also, compared to non-healthcare startups the additional regulations and review processes can make progress feel slow at times.

Advice to Management

I would like to see GrandRounds available to everyone, not just the large companies that buy the service for their employees. I think management should consider opening up part of the GrandRounds experience to everyone.

Grand Rounds2018-08-25
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grand Rounds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome coworkers, really smart people. Everyone is always willing to teach and learn from you.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Grand Rounds2019-06-17

"Great culture"

I have been working at Grand Rounds full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is one of the best attributes. They really treat you like family. There is also room and opportunity for growth within many areas.

Cons

Things change quickly and you have to be willing to adapt daily.

Grand Rounds2019-06-05

Grand Rounds Response

June 24, 2019Sr. Dr. Employee Experience

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review. We’re so glad you feel like you’re part of the Grand Rounds family. You’re right, things are moving pretty quickly around here! It’s the perfect time to grow your career during this exciting, high-growth period. Thanks again ...

Discover more reviews about Grand Rounds.