Grand Rounds - Great Place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Clinician

I have been working at Grand Rounds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mission driven team Fast paced work environment - fun new things Leadership that cares Common sense approach Great colleagues

Cons

Fast paced work environment - shifting priorities

Grand Rounds2019-09-27

Grand Rounds Response

November 7, 2019Sr. Dir. Employee Experience

Thanks for your time in sharing your review. Our mission-driven culture starts at the top and we are grateful to have executive leaders who genuinely care about people - our members, our customers, and our employees. We feel fortunate to continue to grow quickly and appreciate the support of our team members to flex and evolve with the needs and opportunities of our business. Yes - priorities can often shift as we learn more in testing new things and we strive to balance that with our annual strategic planning and OKR goal setting processes to align around what is most important to the business at any time.

Continue reading
  1. "Awesome mission, Great place to work"

Current Contractor - FNP

I have been working at Grand Rounds

Pros

Puts patients first in all ways

Cons

Lots of change, but thats how they continue to put patients first.

Grand Rounds2020-04-01

"Nice mission, poor business planning"

in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Grand Rounds

Pros

– Mission is one that matters and employees believe in it – Co-workers are kind – Work is challenging and there are many growth opportunities

Cons

– Leadership is not transparent or honest with employees. Executives appear to sugarcoat business updates and have lost employee trust. – Business planning is a mess and poor top-down decisions were made in 2019, resulting in mass layoffs. – Much of SF team does not appear to be happy and view HQ as a "commuter office" – There is significant favoritism for engineering hiring, resulting in lack of hiring and resourcing for other crucial company functions like marketing and HR. You will NOT have a successful business and product if 1. no one knows about it and 2. your employees are not properly supported.

Continue reading
    Grand Rounds2020-03-07

Discover more reviews about Grand Rounds.