Grand Rounds - Great Place to Work, Exciting Growth! | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work, Exciting Growth!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grand Rounds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Grand Rounds is growing quickly, and has been hiring the right people. The company is on an exciting trajectory and has been focused on maintaining the bar on hiring. There are many opportunities to grow your career internally through developing and evolving teams. In addition, the L&D team provides trainings and classes to develop and retain employees.

Cons

Buckle up as this is a fast paced environment! The company is growing up quickly, so employees need to be flexible, open minded and creative to keep up and enjoy their work and see the tremendous impact Grand Rounds is making on Healthcare.

Advice to Management

The Executive team is highly visible. Continue to be as transparent as possible with business decisions so the employees are coming along on this journey with you.

Grand Rounds2019-09-30
  1. "True meaningful job!"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Lewiston, ME

I have been working at Grand Rounds full-time for more than a year

Pros

You have great team members. I have experience team leaders that really help and care about growth in this family(Company). The support is always there and you feel good coming to work everyday. You also really make and establish good relations with your coworkers. Which without a doubt helps you love what you do and be a part of the grand rounds mission.

Cons

I seriously don't have any cons, at least at this point with Grand Rounds.

Grand Rounds2019-11-25
  2. "BEST JOB EVER!!"

Current Employee - Front Care Coordinator in Lewiston, ME

I have been working at Grand Rounds full-time for more than a year

Pros

They set you up for success not failure! We all work as a team and genuinely care about you.

Cons

Must be able to deal with change. Things change every day it seems. But always for the better.

Grand Rounds2019-11-25

Discover more reviews about Grand Rounds.