Grand Rounds - Mission driven but needs stronger focus to succeed | Glassdoor
  1. "Mission driven but needs stronger focus to succeed"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Grand Rounds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mission driven and passionate Most teams take on a problem solving approach and truly want to solve healthcare complexities

Cons

Horrible planning requires drastic shifts and reductions Toxic and dysfunctional culture among certain teams Product needs significant overhaul to produce expected results

Grand Rounds2020-02-11

Grand Rounds Response

February 25, 2020Sr. Dir. Employee Experience

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are fortunate to have a mission-driven, passionate team that is focused on simplifying and solving some of healthcare's biggest challenges. As with all emerging growth companies, we continue to refine and improve our strategy, our products, and our operations each year such that we are stronger all the time. While the path to success is not always a straight one, we embrace continual learning and lean into new challenges with humility, drive and a growth mindset - always keeping our mission and values as our core focus.

Continue reading
  1. "Awesome mission, Great place to work"

Current Contractor - FNP

I have been working at Grand Rounds

Pros

Puts patients first in all ways

Cons

Lots of change, but thats how they continue to put patients first.

Grand Rounds2020-04-01

"Nice mission, poor business planning"

in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Grand Rounds

Pros

– Mission is one that matters and employees believe in it – Co-workers are kind – Work is challenging and there are many growth opportunities

Cons

– Leadership is not transparent or honest with employees. Executives appear to sugarcoat business updates and have lost employee trust. – Business planning is a mess and poor top-down decisions were made in 2019, resulting in mass layoffs. – Much of SF team does not appear to be happy and view HQ as a "commuter office" – There is significant favoritism for engineering hiring, resulting in lack of hiring and resourcing for other crucial company functions like marketing and HR. You will NOT have a successful business and product if 1. no one knows about it and 2. your employees are not properly supported.

Continue reading
    Grand Rounds2020-03-07

Discover more reviews about Grand Rounds.