Graphic Packaging International - Do not have any opinion about this review | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Graphic Packaging International

"Do not have any opinion about this review"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

Pros

If you are in the top of your game they will honor that. You need to know who to please, and what to learn to advance yourself. That is really true in any job though. They are very fair about letting you take time for personal issues that arise.

Cons

Communication, Communication, Communication. Moral needs a boost in the plant. Managers need to show themselves to give more support in the production areas.

Advice to Management

Let personnel know what is going on. Too many secrets, which causes gossip, and mis-information.
We need information up front, and on a timely basis.

Other Employee Reviews for Graphic Packaging International

"$3 billion in debt, bad company to work for!"

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

Pros

The company means well and pays you.

Cons

This company is aweful. Over 3 biilion in debt all you need to do is work there for a week and you can easily see why. Multiple layers of paperwork. I was recently given enough work to distribute to 3 or 4 people but it's for me only to complete. Every manager is so overwhelmed that they can't poosibly get all of the multitude of projects done at one time and more keep coming like a landslide. All the managers are flying by the seat of their pants because there are too many people giving out too many tasks.

Advice to Management

Nothing is impossible for those who don't have to do the work. I've worked in a management role for over two decades and have shown great success and proven to be world class in what I do, after merging with Graphic Packaging I realize I've entered into a company I won't work more than two years for. I'm already working my way out the door. I can't stand to see such waste and the over spending in rediculous ways shows why no matter what you do you will always be in serious debt. Your financial people must be the worst in the world and you don't see that right in front of you. Dave Ramsey may be able to help you if you want to start somewhere smart.

2. "Distribution supervisor"

Pros

large conglomerate with multiple resources

Cons

acts like a small broke company