Great Clips - It's a place I have to make my self go to. Pay is fair considering we get hourly pay. Productivity is not so good. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Great Clips

"It's a place I have to make my self go to. Pay is fair considering we get hourly pay. Productivity is not so good."

Current Employee - Stylist in Bryan, TX
Current Employee - Stylist in Bryan, TX

Pros

Pay is fair. Some of the girls I work with are ok. either than that that's all I have.

Cons

Management is AWFUL... Nothing there is fair. It's all about who runs the place and that is it. Anyone else DOES NOT matter..

Advice to Management

Step down and let someone else do it! Someone with ALOT more experience. Someone older that has cooth and doesn't walk around with their nose in the air!! Management is NOT proessional..

Other Employee Reviews for Great Clips

1. "A paycheck"

Current Employee - Stylist in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Stylist in Plantation, FL

Pros

Hourly pay is guarenteed. everything except shears and clippers are supplied

Cons

Services a minimal at salons. You have to hustle to make productivity bonuses, and that precludes that there are clients

Advice to Management

Give better hourly pay, keep you productivity bonuses. I'll be productive, the more clients i do the more tip money i'll have

"Awful"

Former Employee - Hair Dresser/Stylist/Barber in Bryan, TX
    Former Employee - Hair Dresser/Stylist/Barber in Bryan, TX

Pros

The people I worked with were great. Other than that I have to say it was the worst company I have ever worked for.

Cons

Bad management, overworked, little pay. Owners treated us like work horses. We Weren't allowed breaks, some of the other employees would almost pass out due to not being allowed to take a lunch.

Advice to Management

Standing for 8 hrs a day on a hard surface because your not allowed a mat isn't easy. Treat the employees with respect. If your employees are happy, then your customers are happy.