Greeley and Hansen - This is not a "Progressive" company, they only like to pretend that they are. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Greeley and Hansen
There are newer employer reviews for Greeley and Hansen

See Most Recent

Helpful (3)

"This is not a "Progressive" company, they only like to pretend that they are."

StarStarStarStarStar
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Doesn't Recommend
Disapproves of CEO

Pros

My team members and my work.

Cons

Senior Management and HR are self- serving. Stable, really? In the past year, several senior associate engineers, a majority of the partners have left/retired from the company, CFO's have not lasted past 2 years in the past 5 years, you do the math. Top Management is only interested in helping themselves. HR has recently managed to recruit inept individuals. New training programs for a select few, not all staff. A summer hours program that is laughable. Some departments are held accountable for making sure that staff follow the guidelines, others not so much. The new office space that is kept meticulously clean, while the inner workings of the company remain old and as predictable as they pretend not to be. They claim to be progressive but remain in the stone age.

Advice to Management

Have your human resources department comport themselves in a professional manner. If we ask questions about our benefits, or need assistance with acquiring information. Please don't give me a dirty look, attitude and tell me that I should already have had the information. Obviously I am asking you because I don't have it anymore. That is why we come to you for help. Oh and by the way, I am not the only employee that has felt the wrath of actually asking a question and being dismissed.

COO, CEO if you are really vested in making your company be progressive, you have to walk the walk. Saying that you are progressive does not make it a fact.

Other Employee Reviews for Greeley and Hansen

  1. Helpful (1)

    "Intern"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Recommends
    Approves of CEO

    Pros

    Help promote and cultivate interns. Great culture.

    Cons

    Flat corporate structure (Engineer, Associate, Principal)

    Advice to Management

    Create a more traditional, layered corporate structure


  2. Helpful (4)

    "Umfeld mit absolutem Detailmanagement"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Doesn't Recommend
    Disapproves of CEO

    I worked at Greeley and Hansen full-time

    (Translated from English)

    Pros

    GROSSARTIGE Zusatzleistungen von oben bis unten, diese Firma hat eines der besten Zusatzleistungsbündel.

    Cons

    Sehr veraltetes Management der Firma - absolutes Detailmanagement und kein Raum für persönliche Inhaberschaft oder Entwicklung. Veraltete Wege, Aufgaben zu erledigen, und keine Motivation, Kompromisse mit neuer Technologie einzugehen, um die internen Tätigkeiten zu verbessern. Frauen aufgepasst - Männerverein!! Dies ist KEINE moderne Firma, die Veränderungen, neue frische Ideen und Technologie begrüßt. Informationen werden nicht großzügig geteilt, und proaktiv sein ist KEINE gute Eigenschaft.

    Advice to Management

    Veränderungen begrüßen - man tut so, als wolle man qualifizierte Personen anstellen, und legt ihnen Handschellen an, sobald sie da sind ... Wenn Sie ein angehender Kandidat sind, der etwas in einer Firma bewirken will ... dies ist KEIN Ort für Sie ... frische Ideen und innovative Arbeitsweisen werden nicht gutgeheißen. Dies ist eine Firma, die KOMPLETT vom oberen Management kontrolliert wird und bei der ALLES bewilligt werden muss.

There are newer employer reviews for Greeley and Hansen
There are newer employer reviews for Greeley and Hansen

See Most Recent

Work at Greeley and Hansen? Share Your Experiences

Greeley and Hansen
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or