1. "Supportive Company, Great Benefits"

5.0
    Former Employee - Aircraft Navigator

I worked at Green Chimneys full-time for more than a year

Pros

I felt very supported by management when I had to take a medical leave. For such a large non-profit, I felt like my department was a little family. The pay and benefits are wonderful and include FSA for medical and tuition reimbursement options.

Cons

The communication between the departments could have been better. Often my department was overlooked in regards to important and pertinent campus information.

Associate Executive Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your very positive review. We are so glad that you enjoyed working for us and felt supported; that is very important to us. We wish you happiness and success in all your future endeavors.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Internship Review"

5.0
    Current Intern - Psychology Intern in Brewster, NY

I have been working at Green Chimneys for less than a year

Pros

Excellent, comprehensive training, quality supervision, broad range of experiences with the ability to seek out further training opportunities as desired. Interesting, engaging clients and families.

Cons

Really very few. It has to be what someone is looking for in an internship (e.g., a residential program), but it certainly delivers. It is difficult to live in the expensive area on an intern’s salary, but that is specific to the field and area and training, not the position.

Associate Executive Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your positive review and contribution to our organization. We are so happy that you found working with us fulfilling. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors

2. "Decent"

4.0
    Current Employee - 1-1 Aide in Brewster, NY

I have been working at Green Chimneys full-time for more than a year

Pros

The staff at Green Chimneys are really fun to work with.

Cons

Upper management only cares about money and not their employees.

Continue reading

HR Recruiter

Thank you for your time at Green Chimneys. We care about your well-being and value any suggestions you have to improve your experience.

Discover more reviews about Green Chimneys.