GreenRubino - Be a member of the clique and you're all set | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GreenRubino

"Be a member of the clique and you're all set"

I worked at GreenRubino full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Interesting clients and rewarding work

Cons

Rampant favoritism makes it difficult to succeed

Other Employee Reviews for GreenRubino

"Both sides of the story"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at GreenRubino full-time (More than a year)

Pros

GreenRubino is a thriving agency staffed by team of interesting and diverse experts. The variety of clients, industries and capabilities we have in house means that there is never a dull or quiet moment. In my experience they actively foster their staff members. Ensuring talented team members continue to grow and develop within the agency.

Cons

Clearly based on the reviews below GR isn't for everyone. The caliber of employees and the pace of life in an busy ad agency means that if you aren't proactive and talented, you'll likely struggle here.

2. "Insight from a former employee"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at GreenRubino (Less than a year)

Pros

I spent over two years at GreenRubino as an account coordinator. I was fresh out of college and personally enjoyed the experience at GR as a whole. While I believe the team is largely nice and genuinely good in many areas, I would tend to agree that it lacks a few qualities to make it a place that I would recommend to work. First of all, the reality is there is a lot of turn over which makes it a tricky place to navigate in terms of consistency especially for clients. I found many of the managers I worked with eager to help me and guide me but they never followed up on the opportunity to help me grow professionally. That baffled me and made me question why they would reach out in the first place. I think it should be the mission of managers and senior members of the team to help junior staff mature and grow but I didn’t find that the case here which is one of the reasons I left.

Cons

I also found GR to be ‘too family oriented’ and many people riffing on their personal lives which made me uncomfortable and uneasy.
    There are several pros to GR – people are kind and work collaboratively. While the overall culture is generally positive and they want to do a lot for the employees in terms of benefits, I found the pay not in par with the Seattle job market which is robust. I would also like to see the owners of the firm take more of an interest in its team members and have a greater interest in their investment. Remember, investing in a company is a two-way street.