Greenfield Belser - Interactive Project Manager | Glassdoor

"Interactive Project Manager"

Former Employee - Interactive Project Manager/Producer in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Interactive Project Manager/Producer in Washington, DC

I worked at Greenfield Belser full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people make it a fun place.

Cons

Extremely high turn over...even for an agency. The work isn't exciting because you're building the same website (with a new design) over and over. Hard work doesn't get noticed and I'm not sure I saw anyone get a promotion.

Advice to Management

Empower your staff. CEO needs to learn how to avoid temper tantrums. I saw too many people cry at that place.

Other Employee Reviews for Greenfield Belser

1. "Best place to start my career... loved it!"

Former Intern - Marketing in Washington, DC
    Former Intern - Marketing in Washington, DC

I worked at Greenfield Belser as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

- Cool Office
    - Great perks
    - Fun & creative environment
    - Supportive staff (it's very difficult to dislike anyone)
    - EVERYONE has a sense of humor
    - Amazing learning opportunities
    - Truly a team environment
    - IT Cares!
    - Amazing Culture
    - Very down to earth senior management (This is the only place where I would be able to present a statistical overview to the President on the intern level. That 10-min meeting was a major boost to my confidence.Or even chat with a Principal in the break room in passing.)

Cons

My only con was I could have learned more. The firm is small; they have a lot of clients, so everyone is very busy. I would have liked to learn more about client service and design, and even more about marketing. There wasn't the time or resources to do so.

My amazing supervisors were so busy being amazing, they couldn't teach me much more than the basics.

It's a tough place to get used to. If you don't get used to it, you probably don't belong there anyway.

Also, I was so special that I didn't have a telephone. :-)

Advice to Management

- Continue to demand excellence
    - Be honest and open with your employees in a diplomatic way

"An experience that changed the course of my career!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Greenfield Belser full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Greenfield Belser has many great things going for it, great location, wonderful team, perfect size where you have a close relationship with everyone in the office, fun happy hours, educational lunches…but if I have to pick one it would be the experience you gain while at Greenfield Belser. I look back at where I started and feel great about how much I have grown and have learned from everyone in the office, from upper management to every one else in the studio. And that is true for almost everyone who I have worked with through out the years. I know many current and past employee who speak of the value of what they have learned at Greenfield Belser.

The close working relationship among different teams in the studio exposes you to all aspects of the industry, and forces you to constantly keep yourself educated on all related subjects. And Greenfield Belser is certainly a place which highly values education which is one of the main elements of enriching the experience of the employees.

Cons

The client base is not something that might be appealing to everyone. Some might welcome the challenge of designing for professional services, and some might find it limiting.

Many people are involved in the creative process and I know for some designers it has been uncomfortable to have others work on their files, so it is certainly not a place for people who are not comfortable working in teams.

Advice to Management

Continue listening and communicating with your team.