Greenhouse Mental Healthcare - LCSW | Glassdoor

"LCSW"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN

I have been working at Greenhouse Mental Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very supportive back office, ability to make own schedule with flexibility, great interaction with other clinicians, involved owners who really seem to care about employees!

Cons

No benefits currently and had to learn to pay quarterly taxes as a contractor.

Advice to Management

Consider offering tax consulting class or literature to contractors to educate us on tax write offs and how to pay quarterly taxes. Hopefully add benefits in the future.

Greenhouse Mental Healthcare2017-09-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to work!!"

Current Contractor - Lcsw in Marion, IN

I have been working at Greenhouse Mental Healthcare for less than a year

Pros

I've worked for other companies providing mental health and this company is by fat the very best one. Extremely supportive team, once you have the EHR down, easy to do. Great pay, flexibility with work schedule, no micro management. I see myself here for a long time.

Cons

EHR not the best one out there. Not as user friendly as it could be. Has a lot of redundancy and one intake 1.5 to 2 hours to finish.

Greenhouse Mental Healthcare2019-08-17
  2. "Ur"

I have been working at Greenhouse Mental Healthcare

Pros

You can schedule your own hours

Cons

No holidays are given unless you use pto

Greenhouse Mental Healthcare2016-04-25

Greenhouse Mental Healthcare Response

May 2, 2016VP of Marketing Communications

We employ many mental health practitioners who are independent contractors, allowing them to enjoy the flexibility to work on a full-time or part-time basis, setting their own days and hours. As independent contractors, they do not receive PTO or paid holidays. We do, however, provide PTO and paid holidays as a benefit for our full-time, non-contract-based employees.

Discover more reviews about Greenhouse Mental Healthcare.