Greenhouse Mental Healthcare - Nice owners make this a great place to work. | Glassdoor

"Nice owners make this a great place to work."

I have been working at Greenhouse Mental Healthcare

Pros

Flexible work schedule, no pressure job, work pretty much independently except for brief interactions with facility staff, owners are great!

Cons

No benefits, private contractor so must pay quarterly taxes, minimal interaction with coworkers.

Advice to Management

Offer benefits in the future

Greenhouse Mental Healthcare2014-04-27

Greenhouse Mental Healthcare Response

May 2, 2016VP of Marketing Communications

Thank you for the review! As a small business, we do certainly hope to expand our benefits as we grow further, so we appreciate the recommendation.

Other Employee Reviews

"LCSW"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN

I have been working at Greenhouse Mental Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very supportive back office, ability to make own schedule with flexibility, great interaction with other clinicians, involved owners who really seem to care about employees!

Cons

No benefits currently and had to learn to pay quarterly taxes as a contractor.

Advice to Management

Consider offering tax consulting class or literature to contractors to educate us on tax write offs and how to pay quarterly taxes. Hopefully add benefits in the future.

Greenhouse Mental Healthcare2017-09-19
  2. "A great place to work!!"

Current Contractor - Lcsw in Marion, IN

I have been working at Greenhouse Mental Healthcare for less than a year

Pros

I've worked for other companies providing mental health and this company is by fat the very best one. Extremely supportive team, once you have the EHR down, easy to do. Great pay, flexibility with work schedule, no micro management. I see myself here for a long time.

Cons

EHR not the best one out there. Not as user friendly as it could be. Has a lot of redundancy and one intake 1.5 to 2 hours to finish.

Greenhouse Mental Healthcare2019-08-17

Discover more reviews about Greenhouse Mental Healthcare.