Greenhouse Software - A Meaningful Place to Work | Glassdoor

"A Meaningful Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Greenhouse Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Without a doubt, Greenhouse is the most fulfilling place I have worked in my career. The company is filled with nice, driven people who care about you. Greenhouse avoids the two pit-traps that most common start-ups at this stage has: 1. Culture is taken seriously. Greenhouse made an early dedicated investment in People culture. You can be a strong, talkative personality or a quiet, introverted soul and you'll... find your own niche here. Joining Greenhouse is asking you to bring who you are to work and care about the work you and your colleagues are doing and helping out where need be. 2. Everyone's work is valued. Greenhouse is collaborative and cares about everyone's voice. This is a not a sales or engineering-centric role. The company is dedicated to fostering individual growth with L&D workshops for employees and managers in addition to providing the budget for you to pursuit your own interests.

Cons

In terms of cons, there have been changes at the executive level and shifting priorities make everyone understandably anxious. Greenhouse has helped to mitigate by maintaining open communication about the decisions that were made or the business rationale for them. The expectation is that we're adults and deserve a mature explanation and be well-supported as those departments/teams go through these changes.... Greenhouse can do more at fostering better habits for its employees to be more welcoming and inclusive to colleagues who are remote or based in San Francisco in meetings.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in our culture and our employee's development. It would go a long way to furthering cross-office collaboration to develop set standards on how meetings are run so everyone is heard (particularly if they are in SF or remote).

Greenhouse Software2017-07-18

"#1 place to work for a reason!"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Greenhouse Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Genuine people in a highly creative and collaborative environment.

Cons

Have yet to come across any.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Greenhouse Software2019-11-19
  2. "Eh...."

Current Employee - Data Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Greenhouse Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pretty great people and initiatives that are challenging yet doable.

Cons

A lot of evangelizing internally/externally which leaves teams not willing to make chages.

Greenhouse Software2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Greenhouse Software.