Greenpoint Technologies - Great Company to work at | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies

"Great Company to work at"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

We have great projects to work on. We have great facilities and the tools to do our work. The greatest part is the people I get to work with. They are very smart and we work together as a team to get stuff done. Is it perfect? no. The attitudes of the people, the management, and my coworkers are far better than any place I have ever worked. I listen to friends complain about the problems they have at the companies they work for and I just can't relate. We just don't have the poor performers, lack of communication, poor managment, outdated equipment and the host of other things they complain about. It makes me realize how good this company is. I like the fact that I can see the results of my work and see the positive impact it has on the company.

Cons

We are growing fast. Not sure this is a really a con

Advice to Management

Continue to develop the leaders and managers within the company. They are doing a good job!

Other Employee Reviews for Greenpoint Technologies

"company review"

I worked at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

good staff, great work environment

Cons

none as i can recall they were none

Advice to Management

none

2. "Truly best company I have worked for…"

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

I appreciate the transparency of the company. I never feel like there is a hidden agenda or secrets being kept that will impact employees. I trust that the Senior Management team has the employees’ best interests at heart and they live our code of conduct. I have never worked somewhere that the CEO takes every new employee out to lunch to welcome them to the organization. Also, we have a lot of fun! Cook offs, mini golf championship, costume contests, monthly employee recognition, community volunteer activities, etc. There is never a dull moment! I love my co-workers, environment and being part of a company that is working on programs that no one else has ever completed.

Cons

There really aren’t many cons. Currently the company doesn’t offer telecommuting and that would be a nice option at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to be visible. It would be nice to see the executives more often on the floors visiting with employees.