Greenspire - LOVE IT!!! | Glassdoor

"LOVE IT!!!"

Current Employee - Inside Supervisor in Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Inside Supervisor in Santa Monica, CA

Pros

The pros to working here are seriously endless. First you walk in and the office itself is beautiful (it has that whole Facebook vibe). Then... everyone you work with is AMAZING. Seriously...it's actually strange how nice everyone is and is pushing for everyone else to succeed, which all ties into the basic company culture. I have read all the reviews about Greenspire just off curiosity and am not surprised by some of the negative ones. People say it's a scam....ummm....no. It's a company that bases growth of people working hard. LOL what a crazyyy idea!! From someone who has grown in this company faster than anyone else, in the shortest amount of time, I can assure you the company is quite legit. I also consider myself a person of sincere integrity which is another reason why I love working here. I truly believe in and love what I do, and that with the combination of a great compensation, really help me sleep at night. =)

Cons

-Sometimes when I order food they make me take the elevator down to pick it up!!! NOT COOL!!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! At the moment we are one of the fastest growing companies in the United States, so we are doing it right!

Other Employee Reviews for Greenspire

1. "Professional Growth"

Pros

Greenspire gives you training and tools to grow as a professional through working with a team and independently. Promoting from within is something this company prides themselves on. Jake Gerber and Geoff Noyes, my R.M. and D.M., have done everything they can to make sure I succeed.

Cons

Only con I can personally speak of is that this job requires a lot of self-motivation and determination. Not every appointment will hold. Not every held appointment will sell. It is up to you to keep moving forward and work harder to make the best of every opportunity.

"Look elsewhere"

Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Santa Clarita, CA
    Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Santa Clarita, CA

I worked at Greenspire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The exercise from walking around in the hot sun for 7 hours is kind of nice. Oh and I seem to recall one of my coworkers buying me lunch once, thats the extent of the positive things I can say about working for this company.

Cons

The two weeks of training pay will not be paid to you. There's always some grand excuse as to why you won't be getting your money. I was told that it was a "discretionary bonus," if that is truly what it is then call it that in the interview because to refer to it as training pay is an outright lie in that case. They hire predominantly young people most likely because we're the only ones gullible enough to fall for the whole "golden ticket to success" pitch. You have to knock on hundreds of doors pitching the same uninspired and pushy sales pitch. Most homeowners hate seeing you and will curse at you, slam doors in your face and generally treat you like garbage for even showing up on their doorstep. As the salesperson you're given only the most vague idea of what the product is that you are selling. My managers never fully divulged what the programs we were offering actually were in spite of repeated questioning, this only made my job harder. This job is a multi level marketing scheme dressed up as a government subsidized program to help homeowners. Hitting even the lowest sales goal is a difficult task considering that your team in whatever district you work in has likely hit every single door in that district many times over and the homeowners who will sign up likely already have. There is absolutely no hourly wage and the only people making real money are the ones at the top of the pyramid- err multi level marketing structure. You're not treated as a person you're treated as a low cost door knocking appliance. Those one in 50-100 homeowners who let you finish your pitch and are interested only net you a small amount of money, if the appointment holds it's slightly more and if by some miracle they actually take the bait and sign up for the program you might actually make some real money, but the odds are not in your favor most people make so little money that this job actually ends up being an expense to them between all the driving and the money spent on food whilst in the field. All in all a very negative experience that I would not, in good conscience, recommend to anyone.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to your potential employees and get a more legitimate business model that doesn't exploit financially disenfranchised young adults.