Employee Review

Current Employee

LOVE IT!!!

Sep 23, 2016 - Inside Supervisor in Santa Monica, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros to working here are seriously endless. First you walk in and the office itself is beautiful (it has that whole Facebook vibe). Then... everyone you work with is AMAZING. Seriously...it's actually strange how nice everyone is and is pushing for everyone else to succeed, which all ties into the basic company culture. I have read all the reviews about Greenspire just off curiosity and am not surprised by some of the negative ones. People say it's a scam....ummm....no. It's a company that bases growth of people working hard. LOL what a crazyyy idea!! From someone who has grown in this company faster than anyone else, in the shortest amount of time, I can assure you the company is quite legit. I also consider myself a person of sincere integrity which is another reason why I love working here. I truly believe in and love what I do, and that with the combination of a great compensation, really help me sleep at night. =)

Cons

-Sometimes when I order food they make me take the elevator down to pick it up!!! NOT COOL!!!

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Greenspire benefits

Oct 15, 2021 - Solar Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is a game changer. They bring together a professional with a help to save customers money with the best of crew to insure your home is of no damage while our system is on your home.

Cons

I think expanding in terms of more team leads and availability to go across the nation

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Tough business to be in

May 6, 2022 - Manager in Santa Monica, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing Opportunities Fun people

Cons

Tough industry No clear direction/management

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Greenspire.