1. "LOVE IT!!!"

Inside Supervisor in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Greenspire

Pros

The pros to working here are seriously endless. First you walk in and the office itself is beautiful (it has that whole Facebook vibe). Then... everyone you work with is AMAZING. Seriously...it's actually strange how nice everyone is and is pushing for everyone else to succeed, which all ties into the basic company culture. I have read all the reviews about Greenspire just off curiosity and am not surprised by some of the negative ones. People say it's a scam....ummm....no. It's a company that bases growth of people working hard. LOL what a crazyyy idea!! From someone who has grown in this company faster than anyone else, in the shortest amount of time, I can assure you the company is quite legit. I also consider myself a person of sincere integrity which is another reason why I love working here. I truly believe in and love what I do, and that with the combination of a great compensation, really help me sleep at night. =)

Cons

-Sometimes when I order food they make me take the elevator down to pick it up!!! NOT COOL!!!

Continue reading
    Greenspire2016-09-23
  1. "Hard Work Pays Off"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Greenspire full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sky is the limit if you want to work hard and earn some good $$. Solid company that has a great set of benefits and events. Good team atmosphere.

Cons

Customers come first at Greenspire. So there is some weekend work.

Continue reading
    Greenspire2020-01-07
  2. "Great Company & Place To Work"

Current Employee - Program Facilitator in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time for more than a year

Pros

Greenspire is a great company with great people. From the top down the employees and owners of the company are honest and very helpful in aspects of completing and navigating through a transaction. I would definitely recommend this company.

Cons

Used to be a time lapse in pay but company has since correct and pay is now weekly.

Greenspire2020-01-06

Discover more reviews about Greenspire.