Greenway Health - They think they own you. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health

"They think they own you."

Current Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time

Pros

There are ample opportunities to develop industry and technical knowledge. If you're willing to hunt it down, you can become an SME in a lot of areas.

Cons

Sales leadership is capricious, particularly with its sales team's time. Onerous non-sales mandated activities, and there's virtually no sales support or admin back-up. Meanwhile, they swag and brag about how they "inspire" sales to work long days and late nights - which we do as a matter of course, otherwise you'd have no selling time during business hours. You're required to answer your phone 24/7/364, not kidding. I log 70-80 hours every week.

Advice to Management

My faith has been misplaced too many times in change. No suggestions. They are impervious to them.

Other Employee Reviews for Greenway Health

"Transition Changes The Work Place"

Former Employee - Information Technology in Carrollton, GA
    Former Employee - Information Technology in Carrollton, GA

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with, opportunity for recent grads to get their feet wet. Merger has changed some things, but it is needed for the overall growth of the company.

Cons

Compensation is below market value, Carrollton is hindrance for those not living in the West Georgia area. Management & team leaders need more trust in their team members and provide them with more responsibility.

Advice to Management

Clearer vision and communication to mid-level management.

"Greenway Health is growing again"

I worked at Greenway Health full-time

Pros

I think everyone from the original Greenway would agree that hands down it has been the people and the vision

Cons

Before and after the merger, there has been a lack of real focus on the end goal. The actions of the company haven't matched the words

Advice to Management

Put your money where your mouth is .... lots of talk about valuing but nothing to back it up