GreyB - Associate | Glassdoor

"Associate"

I worked at GreyB full-time

Pros

Provides you an extensive knowledge about the technological advancements, along with the big corporate secrets.

Cons

I am not sure, the list will fit in here as it is that long. Starting with the introduction: Expecting a lot on the first day of your new job, GreyB, a leading IP company, won't be providing you with any welcome notes, well, however, they expect to consider this company as their family. Work: Ever worked like a robot in the training itself with a stipend of 5000(where you are not even sure, they will hire you or not. In most of the cases they dont.) This could be summed up in their business model, whereby they know very well how to derive work from trainees, hence saving their resources. Master plan. Full time employees: LOL. The irony lies in the fact that, yes they work full time of their day for a single project because they're managers are so "cooperative". Well, the explanation they would give to this is that, it happens only sometimes, or we don't force people to overtime. (Don't believe, it's just another master plan) Breaks: A coffee/tea machine is too much to ask for? With GreyB, I would say, yes. No, no, they have the answer to this also, that we guve you recharge of 540. Okay. With coffee costing 45, and tea costing 15, and working all day long, how do you expect people to live? But of course, then you have this drama: we hire only exceptional people. NO. You hire people who are ready to sacrifice their personal lives for you and just think about your profit. An organisation that is completely profit based when it comes to keeping their employees happy. The struggle doesn't here. Gender biases also come along with GreyB. Where women are paid for their cabs when they late stay, men are given an excuse: you are men, you don't need that. I mean who decided that? There motto of if it exists we wil find it. Of course, it has to be true with all the forced hardwork that employees do. But, with great master minds, they are also great actors. Doing all sort of drama of motivational emails to boost employees' energy is just a stunt they use to tell them, that we care for you. Real picture is very different. Don't join this organisation If you want to grow or have a nice professional life.

Advice to Management

Please spare your employees. They did alot for you. It's your time to give back.

GreyB2019-04-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Not very good"

I have been working at GreyB full-time

Pros

Get to learn a lot

Cons

Too much pressure, bad work environment

GreyB2020-01-14
  2. "Internship"

Current Intern - Internship in North

I have been working at GreyB for less than a year

Pros

Great enviornment, helping seniors, lot to learn

Cons

Not any thing to worry about yet

GreyB2019-10-21

Discover more reviews about GreyB.