Grimco - Great Place to Work! MUST LOVE SALES!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Grimco

"Great Place to Work! MUST LOVE SALES!!!"

Current Employee - Accounting in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Accounting in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Great leadership from the top down... They only hire the best and expect the best in return. Start out compensation 30-40k per year usually. Must have college degree to get hired on. Very youthful... Mostly college graduates.

If you do not absolutely love sales you will not make it within Grimco. I don't care if you are in accounting, hr, or sales... everything is sales oriented and pleasing the customer.

Cons

You will never work just a 40 hour week as a newbie if you want to stay in the company and move up. This should be expected within any company. Bob Hummert is an AWESOME man. He is the owner of the company (multi million dollar company) and knows everyone at corporate by name. I would recommend Grimco to anybody.

Like everywhere else... everything is political. I was let go because of politics.

Advice to Management

Solid leadership. Keep doing what you are doing.

Other Employee Reviews for Grimco

"Phenomenal Company to work for"

I have been working at Grimco full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Grimco really knows how to take care of its people. Great work environment and very focused on developing their employees. Overall great company top to bottom.

Cons

Not really any that I can think of.

Advice to Management

I can't say enough good things about Grimco. The way the company is managed and the care for their employees doesn't go unnoticed.

"Sales Representative"

I have been working at Grimco full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Grimco for 5+ years now. I can't say enough about how great of a company Grimco is to be a part of. I've been promoted twice and just like everybody else in the company started my career as a Sales Representative. The training program is an all inclusive program that gives you the tools needed every step of the way to learn the business. The company truly promotes on success. If you work hard for Grimco, Grimco will work hard for you.

Cons

None that I can think of.