Group 1200 Media - Bpo data entry nonvoice jobs | Glassdoor
  1. "Bpo data entry nonvoice jobs"

I worked at Group 1200 Media

Pros

Very derivative company for our

Cons

I have sincerely to work

Group 1200 Media2019-03-15

Other Employee Reviews

"I had a great experience"

Former Employee - Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist in Flowermound, TX

I worked at Group 1200 Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent manager in our department. He was understanding, responsive with valuable feedback and not a micro-manager. The fellow employees in my department I still consider good friends. I had an excellent experience being pregnant and taking maternity leave with the Group 1200. My supervisor tapered off my work load as my due date approached and eased me back in when I returned and everything was relaxed ALWAYS. It... was a fantastic environment to be creative and output excellent work. I was able to pump milk for my baby as often as needed and had a safe place to store my milk as well as a clean and private place to pump. The hours were wonderful, 10-6 PM and I almost never had to work late or on the weekends and the company did a lot of fun offsite activities. The creative department was top notch and it was always rewarding to collaborate and work with them.

Cons

The pay is pretty low and the hiring process took longer than normal (I believe that is due to their application submission program.) Not in our department but in other areas of the building there were some HR issues, the company did its best to address them but they had to operate through ADP so many felt there was a lack of accountability, again-this never trickled into my department and I did not personally... experience anything negative.

Advice to Management

More competitive pay or some kind of bonus structure but as far as workplaces go, Group 1200 will always be excellent to me.

Group 1200 Media2015-09-23
  2. "A Good Place To Start a Career"

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Flower Mound, TX

I worked at Group 1200 Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good environment, fun co-workers, interesting work, lots to learn

Cons

Not a lot of room to advance, high cost for mid-grade insurance, pay on the low end even for experienced workers

Advice to Management

Take employee concerns more seriously, provide more comprehensive healthcare for a reasonable cost, give more opportunities to advance at a fair salary

Group 1200 Media2019-05-15

Discover more reviews about Group 1200 Media.