Group Management Services - Great Company Culture and Opportunity to Succeed | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company Culture and Opportunity to Succeed"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Richfield, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

GMS is truly a family environment. Everyone here is happy to help and truly takes interest in other's lives and well being. The opportunity for success and income is extremely high. Don't get me wrong, this is a tough sale and a hard industry but if you put in th effort, it will pay off.

Cons

Starting salary for sales reps is extremely low and it typically takes 3-6 months before a new rep will see commissions. It is not an easy sale, considering we are changing the entire back office procedures of what most businesses are currently doing. You will be cold calling, comes with the territory.

Continue reading
    Group Management Services2020-01-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great opportunity"

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Open territories, residual income, huge upside potential for high performers.

Cons

Slow build to see huge results

Continue reading
    Group Management Services2019-11-07

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Account Manager in Richfield, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture is truly the best I have ever seen. People enjoy coming into work and our clients can tell we love what we do.

Cons

There are currently no downsides.

Group Management Services2019-09-05

Discover more reviews about Group Management Services.