Group Management Services - Our Company & GMS make an AWESOME team! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Group Management Services

"Our Company & GMS make an AWESOME team!"

Current Contractor - Office Manager in Galion, OH
Current Contractor - Office Manager in Galion, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

We have been with GMS for close to ten years. It is like having another employee who keeps up to date with the ever changing tax laws. We have a great employee handbook, payroll reports filed on time, and if we have a problem our Account Manager is right there to help, all thanks to Group Management Services!

Cons

We have not had a time when I thought of leaving! There are no "Cons" Pretty straight forward !

Advice to Management

If you want to be assured your payroll is completed correctly, your reports filed on time, and you are notified of changes you need GMS for your company. If you need an employee handbook, drug awareness training or safety training you will be very happy with the results you will get with Group Management Services!

Other Employee Reviews for Group Management Services

"I have been with GMS for less than a year, and very happy to have the opportunity to be part of such a great company."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First, I have a great boss and work with wonderful people. My professional development is very much encouraged. The flexibility given here allows for a great work-life balance.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage professional development.

Group Management Services Response

Jun 2, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you are happy working at GMS! I hope that we can continue to develop you professionally as you enjoy our work-life balance.

"Couldn't be a better place to work."

Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In other jobs I wasn't motivated to get up everyday and go to work. Yes compensation previously was nice but there was no substance. GMS provides a positive environment conducive to wanting to go to work to succeed and enjoy the company of great coworkers. Plus the money is fantastic.

Cons

Absolutely none. Shoot, you get a company car. How could that be bad?

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on the development of educating employees.