KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Merchant Support

Aug 22, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Relaxed environment -Casual dress code -Great work-life balance -Open forum

Cons

-Not much room for advancement -Disorganized -Poor communication from Management to employees

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Groupon Response

Thanks for sharing your review. We strive to be an organization which fosters a healthy work-life balance while providing a relaxed, yet invigorating culture. It’s important to us that our employees feel like they can grow at Groupon, so we’re sorry to read that you felt like there wasn’t room for advancement within your team. Our Merchant Support reps are a direct point of contact for thousands of our merchants every day, so we appreciate all the hard work you put in while you were here. We understand that it can be a challenging role that requires hard work, empathy, and unwavering positivity. That being said, due to the strong retention we’ve seen within our Sales organization this year, moving into new roles can be competitive. We’ve seen Merchant Support reps move into roles both inside and outside Sales, however we are starting to have conversations around where we can add opportunities for growth within the Merchant Support department. And you’re right: feedback from merchants and customers is incredibly important. There are teams and processes in place to address the most crucial issues affecting merchants, and we work to ensure that the we’re approaching problems with the most impactful solutions. We value your feedback and hope you enjoyed working at Groupon!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company culture

Jul 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Great company. great working culture

Cons

stock can start doing better

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Merchant Success

Sep 23, 2022 - Merchant Success Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great managers - work life balance

Cons

- pay is super low

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Groupon.

Groupon Careers

Cover image for Groupon

We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Ready for your next adventure? We're here...More

• Values
  • Diversity
  • University
  • Social Responsibility

Groupon Photos

+ Add Photo
Groupon photo of: Office Christmas Party
Groupon photo of: Welcome back, Groupon Chicago! 💚
Groupon photo of: Some of the Groupon team at the Gronk-tastic Party Like a Player Superbowl Event
Groupon photo of: Team Members at AWS Conference 2021