Employee Review

Current Employee

a solid place overall

May 10, 2021 - Lead Data Scientist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice place to grow and add value

Cons

lot of turn over recently

1. Grubhub - Corporate | Division of Grubhub
    5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture and benefits

Jun 11, 2021 - Inside Sales Executive in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people, benefits, and fun place to work.

Cons

Constant changes in sales territory and incentives.

2. Grubhub - Corporate | Division of Grubhub
    2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Dog Eat Dog & Unorganized

Jun 8, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free gift card each week

Cons

Managers don't know what they're doing. Salesforce over there is a complete joke. There are several duplicates of restaurants. Sometimes you end up calling restaurants who are already signed up because you can't find the duplicate which shows they work with us. Even if you had the righter way to call accounts with multiple locations, managers/other account executives are shady and will call behind your back. This has cost me deals that were 20+ locations. Not innovative in anyway, just reacts to what DoorDash does. Training is only 2 days long, literally a joke. My training manager was so sarcastic. She said someone asked her how our training class was doing and her reply was "better than I expected." If you're experienced in sales as an account executive, it doesn't matter. Everyone starts at the entry level. There are months were sales are super scarce. I had a senior rep tell me to go out to local restaurants and sign them up and just say that it was by chance. Which is completely against policy and I could've gotten fired for it. There was a group chat with the reps on my team who kept complaining about the influx of new hires... a chat I was in and had just started a couple of months prior. All in all between management and other reps, I had a terrible experience.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Grubhub.