Guardian Protection - Great people no support | Glassdoor
  1. "Great people no support"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Warrendale, PA

I have been working at Guardian Protection full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers and supervisors. Everyone is really nice and welcoming. Benefits are good and there is an on site gym and locker room.

Cons

Not enough training or support. You try to call other departments and they don't want to take the call. Help Desk are always on calls so you can't get help when you need it. Its overwhelming. Management has no idea what the job is like. They care more about the numbers then employees. We get back to back calls and all management says is to go faster. Quality cares more about asking for an email than having a good interaction and they contradict themselves. Pay isn't worth it.

Continue reading
    Guardian Protection2019-10-16
  1. "Truly the best company I have ever encountered"

Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Guardian Protection full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

So many to list... this was a secondary call center for the corporate office and while it didn't last more than 5 years, I truly enjoyed the job, the company and the people I worked with. They truly care about their employees and it is truly a family environment. We had amazing core staff and there was amazing team work and always a positive atmosphere. Best career decision I ever made was to take a chance on them! No regrets! Benefits are also amazing and you can't find comparable benefits to the package and cost that Guardian offers.

Cons

It is unfortunate that it couldn't be sustainable. We truly had the absolute best of the best in Arizona working there!

Continue reading
    Guardian Protection2020-04-02
  2. "I enjoyed it"

Former Employee - Technician in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Guardian Protection full-time

Pros

Pay, benefits, hours Flexibility, leadership team

Cons

Not much honestly, really liked it.

Guardian Protection2020-03-11

Discover more reviews about Guardian Protection.