Guidewire - I have grown more at Guidewire than I have at any other job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Guidewire

"I have grown more at Guidewire than I have at any other job."

Current Employee - Services Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Services Manager in London, England (UK)

Pros

The best part of working at Guidewire is that its corporate values are embraced at all levels, even all the way to the highest levels of executive management. Also, Guidewire is a very egalitarian company. The company truly values all contributors.

Cons

The only minor issue is that Guidewire's benefits are about average. The company could try to improve vacation packages, employee's insurance cost, etc.

Other Employee Reviews for Guidewire

"Happy work makes forget the radiation"

Current Employee - Technical Demonstration Consultant in Tokyo (Japan)
    Current Employee - Technical Demonstration Consultant in Tokyo (Japan)

Pros

It is one of the very few real US style IT company in Japan.
    I have the new platform to upgrade myself and end up the slow decision and endless vain overwork.

Cons

It should not be regarded as cons.
    But the long time Japan style work really makes me hard to live a competent life here

Advice to Management

Need more team play and more improvement chance

"What You See is What You Get"

Current Employee - Professional Services
    Current Employee - Professional Services

Pros

- Allowed to do what I am best at and to discuss alternatives to working on things that I am less skilled at doing
    - Strong career prospects in the industry, consulting, and at Guidewire
    - Never fail to admire the senior managers for their fairness, their competence, and hard work - I can count on them to do the right thing (even small things that I wasn't expecting)
    - I believe in what we do and what we offer is a fair and hardy product for the industry we serve; since we don't try to be everything to everyone, we achieve what we set out to do

Cons

- There aren't enough hours in the day to get done what need to get done, globally
    - Sometimes it feels like there is zero margin for error but there aren't a lot of mulligans for performance...

Advice to Management

The managers are outstanding in Professional Services so not so much. We get a lot of recognition for a good job. It is just very hard to be a true, small, multinational company when you cover 7 time zones...