H.BLOOM - Positive atmosphere, Great place to work, Incredible benefits and great pay | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for H.BLOOM

"Positive atmosphere, Great place to work, Incredible benefits and great pay"

I have been working at H.BLOOM full-time

Pros

The "start-up" atmosphere is unlike anything I've ever experienced. Every one of my colleagues are young, outgoing and driven. It is the ever changing day to day tasks and responsibilities that keeps me waking up every morning and looking forward to getting to the office. In order to be successful in this company, you need to give 100% in terms of positive attitude, willingness to work long hours when needed, and being a team player. However, the leadership and executives in this company keep you motivated to do so!

Cons

I don't think it is a "con" but some people may: Your responsibilities and what is expected of you very often go way beyond your specific "job description." It is an all hands on deck attitude that you must embrace.

Advice to Management

None! Great job all around!

Other Employee Reviews for H.BLOOM

1. "Challenging, rewarding, lots of hard work with some fun!"

I have been working at H.BLOOM full-time

Pros

- Contributing to building something from the ground up
    - Something not working well? You have the ability to talk directly with the people who can fix it! Or you can fix it yourself!
    - Young, ambitious work force creates a fun work environment
    - Flowers are fun & pretty to work with!
    - Accessible upper management
    - Plenty of room for growth, both for the individual employees as well as in the industry in general

Cons

- Start up environment = lots of work & long hrs sometimes! Whatever it takes to get the job done & done well, which is not for everyone.
    - Could be frustrating working with a start up where everything is new & policies/procedures are either not set or not smooth, but that's more the nature of a start-up than H.Bloom-specific
    - No set career paths. As the company grows, opportunities are needed & therefore made. Not ideal for the person that needs a path set out before joining!

2. "Good experience, exciting company"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at H.BLOOM full-time

Pros

Great experience. The Account Executive position is H.Bloom is truly unique. Most larger companies divide this role into three separate positions: lead development, account executive, and account management. It's great to have the experience of all three positions.

Cons

Low base salary, can be stressful trying to find the balance between account management and sales.

Advice to Management

In general, a great job. It can be a bit awkward bring multiple people to a meeting so I would reconsider making it mandatory to bring sales managers to meetings. Particularly for those who have been with the company for a while. Additionally, I would recommend a dress code. Casual dress is fine, but it is important to dress appropriately for meetings to accurately represent the brand.