KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Support

Jun 23, 2021 - Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

I established such great relationships with almost all of my coworkers and still keep in touch with them despite no longer working with the company. H‑E‑B hires quality people who will be there to support you both in and out of work.

Cons

It’s a customer service position so you will encounter customers every now and then that might bring down your mood but I felt like H‑E‑B helped prepare me for situations like that and how to accommodate the customer.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Company

Sep 24, 2022 - Certified Pharmacy Technician in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Only down side not a set schedule

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best experience I've had as a CPhT.

Jul 5, 2022 - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

H-E-B cares alot about their partners and have given many incentives through out the my time with them. Unlike other pharmacies, H-E-B doesn't focus heavily on metrics and do not force us to push store products on customers. You feel supported by your team and there is no micromanagement of general manager in pharmacy department. There's no stressful meeting about selling beauty products in the pharmacy. H-E-B pharmacy provides pharmacy services and that's it.

Cons

Older pharmacy partners are not familiar with the rush of new customers and they tend to be too slow for the increased script count. The workflow and data entry system needs to revamping to adjust the to increased script count. There's some functions that have been added that basically useless. The pharmacy app needs alot of improvements to reduce calls. We get too many calls for basic information that could be easily accessible through an efficient app. POS system is outdated and not designed for pharmacy.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about H E B.

H E B Careers

Cover image for H E B

One Company—Multiple Careers We believe in the value of hard work and the importance of taking care of people. We've always dreamed...More

• Join Our Team