KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Highschool Job

Jul 10, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

accommodating and flexible schedule with oppurtunity to move up to cashier position in 6 months.

Cons

minimum 6 hours shifts and very busy weekends

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Sep 24, 2022 - Curbside in Conroe, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay great values great people

Cons

Gets busy sometimes not too bad

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best experience I've had as a CPhT.

Jul 5, 2022 - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

H-E-B cares alot about their partners and have given many incentives through out the my time with them. Unlike other pharmacies, H-E-B doesn't focus heavily on metrics and do not force us to push store products on customers. You feel supported by your team and there is no micromanagement of general manager in pharmacy department. There's no stressful meeting about selling beauty products in the pharmacy. H-E-B pharmacy provides pharmacy services and that's it.

Cons

Older pharmacy partners are not familiar with the rush of new customers and they tend to be too slow for the increased script count. The workflow and data entry system needs to revamping to adjust the to increased script count. There's some functions that have been added that basically useless. The pharmacy app needs alot of improvements to reduce calls. We get too many calls for basic information that could be easily accessible through an efficient app. POS system is outdated and not designed for pharmacy.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about H E B.

H E B Careers

Cover image for H E B

One Company—Multiple Careers We believe in the value of hard work and the importance of taking care of people. We've always dreamed...More

• Join Our Team