Employee Review

Former Employee

Good company

Jul 31, 2021 - Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid managers and great people to be around - fast pace and time went by fast for my first job ever, which I actually had in around 2014, not 2017

Cons

No real cons to explain honestly the company treated me very well during my time there

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 22, 2021 - Warehouse Associate in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance, benefits, and overall company environment

Cons

I haven't experienced anything negative during my time at HEB

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Experience

Sep 19, 2021 - Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the things I liked about being a cashier at H-E-B are: Most of the time you'll work in a fast-paced environment. This is very good because it keeps you moving and makes time go by quicker. You'll meet partners of all different backgrounds and interests, some similar to yours, while some offer different perspectives. Your service managers are usually very caring and understanding, so don't feel scared to come up to them and explain anything on your mind. Lastly, the customers you have also offer different experiences and advice, so just say Hi and ask them how their day is going; you might be surprised by something they share with you.

Cons

There aren't many cons to working as a cashier at H-E-B so I would say, depending on the location you work, your customers will have different issues. However, this will only prepare you for your future, in the sense that you'll meet people of all different backgrounds and you won't always see eye to eye with them.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about H E B.