H&M - I had worked as a senior merchandiser,led a team to find the best deal for our products. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for H&M

"I had worked as a senior merchandiser,led a team to find the best deal for our products."

Former Employee - Senior Merchandiser in Shanhai, Shanghai (China)
Former Employee - Senior Merchandiser in Shanhai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at H&M full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I like the company culture and company value,I am so proud of my working experience in H&M.You can get lots of chance to learn,to promote . H&M is always open for all empolyees.

Cons

Competitive salary needed for some area.

Advice to Management

I believe our customers like to see more new styles and nicer store display. It's not enough to offer lower price only. I want to say some other Brands they improved a lot,you can see very nice shop and good quality and payable price.

Other Employee Reviews for H&M

1. "The better the people you work with, the better this job is"

I have been working at H&M full-time

Pros

Lots of hours, ridiculously easy to switch shifts around so great for students, lots of opportunity to move up as long as you speak up

Cons

A lot of favoritism, sometimes they mess up and schedule you outside your availability but then pin it on you to get someone to cover it, and a lot of general unorganized BS within the company where basically, if u want something, you need to do it yourself more often than not.

Advice to Management

Don't be douchey just because you get 5 dollars more per/hr than me.

2. "visual marchendiser"

Current Employee - Visual Merchandiser
    Current Employee - Visual Merchandiser

I have been working at H&M full-time

Pros

paycheck is regular, working hours are okay (7-15), understanding for personal problems

Cons

big organization-big confusion (too many priorities at once, ...), communication, too much pressure and responsibilities for minimum payment, no benefits or stimulation/awards for putting extra energy and creativity in your work

Advice to Management

more attention for people, human resource department should be more developed