H5 - First company I have worked at in awhile that I respect the leader as person and want to work for him! | Glassdoor
  1. "First company I have worked at in awhile that I respect the leader as person and want to work for him!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at H5 full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Very friendly and personable culture! CEO gave a speech on diversity that was personal and heartfelt Company treats their employees well Growing

Cons

New employee training needs a little improvement

Advice to Management

Don't change your leadership by example and integrity. I am proud to be aboard and following your vision

H52018-02-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Hidden gem in eDiscovery"

Current Employee - Associate Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at H5 full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great work life balance. Excellent leadership with smart growth strategies. Committed and talented co-workers. Management transparency into company revenue and health.

Cons

Not well known in the industry. Does not provide collection or managed review, which can deter some clients. No international offices.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Majority of the employees are long-timers (or lifers!), which speaks to the company culture and leadership. People work hard, not because they're forced to, but because they care.

H52019-03-13

"CEO is on his own mission while projects are failing and revenue is lost."

Former Employee - Director

I worked at H5 full-time

Pros

People in the department are great.

Cons

CEO is on his own mission while the company is losing financial strength month after month. The company needs to get financially strong before anything else.

H52019-04-22

Discover more reviews about H5.