KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Freelancer, more than 1 year

Great Organization

May 24, 2022 - Marketing in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always up to date on the latest information

Cons

Sometimes approvals can take time

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful Organization

Jul 4, 2022 - Human Resources Business Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, work-life balance, high involvement, great communication.

Cons

Slow to do market wage increases.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Move of My Life for Work

Jun 23, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I do the job that I was hired to do. Great people to work for. Great compensation. Caring and helpful community and corporate leaders. (I worked for another Healthcare company in Nashville for 15yrs. Loved the people I worked with, but the pay was terrible. Especially when I had to do 5 different jobs within my AA role. I love that Hospital and University....but they do NOT pay well and overwork their employees. I was loyal and actually turned down the first offer to come here...even though it was substantially more than I was making. Loyalty....again. BUT when I was offered 8K more that I was making there to come here..... I had to make the move. It was the best decision I could have ever made. I make more money and only do the job I was hired to do. Less stress and can go home and enjoy my personal life instead of constantly worrying about the overwhelming work load...which is what I used to do when working at the other place)

Cons

Vacation Accrual. If hourly, it is two weeks until you hit the 5 year mark. Would be nice if it was increased after 1 or maybe 2 years instead of 5 yr intervals.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about HCA Healthcare.

HCA Healthcare Photos

+ Add Photo
HCA Healthcare photo of: Our corporate campus features a WorkSpace 2.0 interior design with the goal of promoting a Healthy Work Environment.
HCA Healthcare photo of: We're privileged to join the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation in a pledge to prioritize mental health and emotional well-being in the workplace
HCA Healthcare photo of: Inside HCA Healthcare’s Enterprise Emergency Operations Center (EEOC)
HCA Healthcare photo of: For the 18th consecutive year, nursing ranks as America’s most trusted profession in a Gallup ethics survey
HCA Healthcare photo of: We are HCA Healthcare and we are proud to fight cancer together with Sarah Cannon Cancer Network
HCA Healthcare photo of: From coast to coast, our HCA Healthcare family is joining the American Heart Association on National #WearRedDay to raise awareness about cardiovascular disease and save lives!
HCA Healthcare photo of: Mercy Hospital chief executive officer, David Donaldson, and four talented physicians went the extra mile to raise awareness about heart health as they took on the Miami Marathon together