HCBR Group - Progressive & Growing | Glassdoor
  1. "Progressive & Growing"

I have been working at HCBR Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is consistently looking to make the right changes to improve not only the client experience, but the employee experience as well. HCBR Group is full of potential and improving day in and day out. The sky is the limit as to where this could lead my career with the growth potential they have.

Cons

To be a part of their team, you must be able to quickly adapt to change and be a team player. If not, then this agile & progressive company would not be a fit.

Advice to Management

Continue to make the employees at HCBR Group a part of the decision making process. Our input and advice is extremely valuable being the end users.

HCBR Group2014-01-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work for...office feels like a family with plenty of room for upward mobility."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at HCBR Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

HCBR has been a great place to work because you feel like you are part of a team. The small business culture helps in the training process and support of individual growth within the company. Even in stressful situations, management offers a calm and collected approach to problem solving. Perfect work-life balance.

Cons

Busy seasons can be hectic but rewarding. Hard work and dedication is often acknowledged by management.

HCBR Group2014-10-09
  2. "Sr Payroll Specialist"

Payroll Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at HCBR Group for less than a year

Pros

The location is in the Buckhead area and is great!!!

Cons

The work environment is very different...

HCBR Group2017-05-30

Discover more reviews about HCBR Group.