HCBR Group - New Direction | Glassdoor
  1. "New Direction"

I have been working at HCBR Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone seems to get along well. Recently with the new system, on boarding procedure and internal implementations, employees in both office locations seemed to come together. With current changes, I am starting to see managers caring more about the foundation of the company vs. sales or the bottom line.

Cons

With the recent departure from the parent company, finding a direction to develop or improve from the "old ways" doesn't come as quickly as I would like. Also, not everyone is a fan of change, but I do see that its developing checks and balances for everyone in the oranganzation.

Advice to Management

Continue to have faith in your team. If we all work together, we will get to the goals you as upper management is trying to put in place.

HCBR Group2014-02-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work for...office feels like a family with plenty of room for upward mobility."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at HCBR Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

HCBR has been a great place to work because you feel like you are part of a team. The small business culture helps in the training process and support of individual growth within the company. Even in stressful situations, management offers a calm and collected approach to problem solving. Perfect work-life balance.

Cons

Busy seasons can be hectic but rewarding. Hard work and dedication is often acknowledged by management.

HCBR Group2014-10-09
  2. "Sr Payroll Specialist"

Former Employee - Payroll Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at HCBR Group for less than a year

Pros

The location is in the Buckhead area and is great!!!

Cons

The work environment is very different...

HCBR Group2017-05-30

Discover more reviews about HCBR Group.