HCBR Group - Love My Job! | Glassdoor

"Love My Job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Chicago, IL

I have been working at HCBR Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our Chicago office has a great working team environment! Management asks our opinions on new ideas on how we can better our programs. A number of recent promotions out of our offices due to growth. There is a lot of training going on (maybe a little more than needed).

Cons

Benefits/Compensation could be a little better, but I know company is working on new programs for 2015.

Advice to Management

Would like to see the Atlanta office and Chicago office work better together. Both offices work well, but would like to see less (This is the Chicago office ..... This is the Atlanta office).....and more of we are one team! Other than that... keep up the good work!

HCBR Group2014-10-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work for...office feels like a family with plenty of room for upward mobility."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at HCBR Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

HCBR has been a great place to work because you feel like you are part of a team. The small business culture helps in the training process and support of individual growth within the company. Even in stressful situations, management offers a calm and collected approach to problem solving. Perfect work-life balance.

Cons

Busy seasons can be hectic but rewarding. Hard work and dedication is often acknowledged by management.

HCBR Group2014-10-09
  2. "Sr Payroll Specialist"

Former Employee - Payroll Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at HCBR Group for less than a year

Pros

The location is in the Buckhead area and is great!!!

Cons

The work environment is very different...

HCBR Group2017-05-30

Discover more reviews about HCBR Group.